Marketing Assistant / Administrator
Conviviality Retail have an exciting opening for a passionate Marketing Assistant / Administrator to join our Marketing Team based at our head office in Crewe, Cheshire. This is a full time permanent position and depending on experience you will receive a starting salary of up to £19,000 per annum + benefits.
Conviviality Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under our fascias of Bargain Booze, BB’s Warehouse, Wine Rack and Select Convenience across over 600 stores.
The successful Marketing Assistant / Administrator will be responsible for the production and delivery of all Marketing Material for the annual promotion calendar, and help drive a consistent brand message across the business, whilst ensuring activity is delivered accurately and on time.
As our Marketing Assistant / Administrator you will:
- Be responsible for the production and delivery of all POS, ensuring it is delivered accurately, on time and within budget
- Proof all promotional tickets and POS ensuring accuracy
- Deliver clear and timely communication to franchisees and key stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of all leaflets each Period, ensuring activity is relevant, accurate and delivered on time;
- Update all relevant Marketing databases
- Manage all Franchisee requests, ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner and recorded in the requests log
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
To apply for the role of Marketing Assistant / Administrator we are looking for someone who possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in website management is desirable, not essential
- A relevant Marketing Qualification and / or retail experience would be advantageous.
To apply for the role of Marketing Assistant / Administrator please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Marketing Assistant / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly