Software Test Analyst
Our client is an aspirational, expanding retail brand with current growth across the UK & Internationally. They are looking for Software Test Analyst to join their fantastic head office team in Amersham. They are a family run company that truly care about their people, customers and the communities in which they trade. They have been named as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for on a number of occassions in recent years.
Reporting into the Head of IT Development the Software Test Analyst will be involved throughout the full IT project life-cycle. Key functions will include the documented capture & sign-off of testing requirements, compilation and management of a regression test script library, test planning & testing with key business users and 3rd party teams and supporting multiple on-going projects..
Responsibilities – Software Test Analyst
- Working with project team and meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Identifying business requirements, project planning, performance testing, functional testing, writing & executing associated test scripts
- Testing in different environments sub as web and mobile, compiling issue logs and problem solving
- Overseeing additional testing resource on various project streams
- Managing test environments and data sets to allow for realistic test scenarios to be performed
- Managing and maintaining a library of test scripts for future use
- Assisting service team scalability testing as part of peak planning process
- Designing tests to mitigate risk and deliver quality assurance
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
Required Skills – Software Test Analyst
- Degree or higher level education. BTEC and/or Multiple experiences of the full IT project lifecycle in a retail environment
- Strong problem solving & excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with both internal/external & business/technical teams
- Experience of testing processes & defect reporting/tracking
- Knowledge of an end to end retail environment including Merchandising/PO Management Systems, Transactional Web Sites/EPOS systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Financial & HR systems and Microsoft Office suite
The Software Test Analyst role requires a proactive individual comfortable working with both IT & business colleagues, with experience in performing both functional and systems software testing across a wide range of retail platforms. In return for your enthusiasm, attention to detail and analytical approach the Software Test Analyst will enjoy an autonomous role with a strong bonus structure and a range of additional benefits including childcare vouchers, life cover and cycle to work scheme.
If you would enjoy being part of our success story then apply now to be considered for our Software Test Analyst.
Apply for Software Test Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly