Telesales Executives (experienced or enthusiastic!) required by Media Chameleon Ltd in an exciting opportunity to join their team in their offices based either in Luton and Hemel Hempstead. The roles are permanent and flexible, offering full time and part time, including school hours, offering a proper basic salary of £17,000 - £22,000 pro rata (£25k OTE) + commission and benefits.
Full Time & Part Time - Permanent basis opportunities available (flexible hours – 18 hours minimum p/w)
A secure, long term sales role in a vibrant and friendly sales team!
After recently rebranding, Media Chameleon are a long established (35 years) publishing house with existing offices in Luton and Harpenden. We have now opened our 3rd branch in Hemel Town Centre, and as a result are looking to expand our sales force in all 3 locations: Luton, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead. We are a flexible, employee focussed employer, offering a number of full and part time opportunities with a good starting basic and uncapped commission.
Sales experience is helpful, but full training will be provided in house for the right candidates.
The Telesales Executive role itself is office based, and our branches are in central locations with good access to local amenities. We offer a generous basic of £17k - 22k and uncapped commission, realistically up to £25k on target earnings in your first year, plus 28 days holidays as standard.
Media Chameleon currently publishes 19 titles, 33 websites and also provides website design and social media services throughout a wide range of industries. Staff turnover is minimal – most of our sales force can count their time with us in years or even decades for a reason – we have a secure and loyal sales team with a strong and supportive team ethic.
The Telesales Executive role will include the following responsibilities:
- Selling advertising space in online directories and published directories
- Sourcing leads
- Cold and warm calling prospect clients
- Building a rapport with senior individuals
- Concentrating on selling to SME’s
The ideal Telesales Executive will possess the following:
- Media and online sales experience will be a major advantage, but good B2B / B2C telesales, target driven retail or customer service experience in any industry will be useful. Some of our best sales people have come from very diverse backgrounds – if you have energy, enthusiasm and are money hungry, we can provide in house training.
- Self-motivation and a tenacious attitude
- Confidence, closing ability and the will to succeed
- Adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
- An excellent command of the English language
- A high standard of both verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a team and being professional and reliable at all times
Our main requirements are a great ability to communicate, determination and the focus to help us continue our roaring success!
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for our Telesales Executive role, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Media Chameleon is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Keywords: Telesales / Media Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Advertising
Apply for Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly