Residential Support Worker (Children and Young People) BLUR53929
Permanent, Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday
Our client provides a range of social care, special education, community support and consultancy services in the North West of England. The charity is one of the North West’s largest providers of residential homes for children from short-term emergency care to long-term placements.
As a Qualified Support Worker, you will be mainly involved with supporting the young people on a 1-1/2-1 basis and acting as a keyworker.
You will also work with the assistant managers to ensure the best outcomes possible for each child and young person. You will develop and maintain professional relationships with: Children and young people looked after at the home, team members and other professionals working with their looked after people.
• QCF/NVQ or equivalent Level 3 in caring for children and young people within a residential setting.
• Driving licence is preferable.
• Must have experience of working with Children or young people with either complex needs, EBD, LD, challenging behaviour and / or Autism.
• Must be over the age of 21.
• £60 for sleep in allowance
• 25 days’ holiday plus 8 banks
• structured career progression
• Paid recognised qualifications
• Great pension scheme
• Plus many many more!
• £15,852 - Unqualified
• £17,166 - Qualified RSCW2
• £60 per sleep in allowance (up to £6,000 pa additional)
All offers are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
If you would like more information then please complete online application, alternatively contact the recruitment team.
Job Locations (you will be based in one of the following locations):
• Cheadle Hulme
• Heaton Moor
Please be aware that you must be over 21 years of age to apply for this role due to the age range of the young people whom they work with. (These roles are exempt from the Employment Equality (Age) Regulation 2006.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
Apply for Residential Support Worker (Children and Young People) BLUR53929
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly