Area Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
We have a new exciting opportunity for a career driven Area Service Manager in the Middlesbrough area of North Yorkshire, to join an organisation which promotes independence for all. Our client supports individuals with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs, within supported living flats, outreach and residential settings. They exercise a holistic and open-minded approach, enabling and encouraging individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations.
As Area Service Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Managing and leading your area in a proactive approach.
- Being creative, with fresh new ideas to enhance the business.
- Ensuring support staff meet the requirements of CQC.
- Ensure support staff consult and participate with families and carers.
- Meet regularly with teams to manage performance, focusing on practice standards.
- Provide up to date needs assessments, support and risk management plans for all the people you support.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Experience of managing and leading multiple services.
- Hold a QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care, nursing or social work qualification.
- Experience supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
In return, you will gain a competitive salary (£28k - £34k per annum DOE) and excellent career opportunities. This Area Service Manager job is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation with the people they support at the heart of everything they do. If you would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss the role with you further.
Apply for Area Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly