Are you an enthusiastic Office Administrator eager for your next role? Could you fulfil a vital support function within a busy office? If so, read on.
Our client provides innovative investment and financial services to help customers grow their business and excel, together with consultancy services. They are now looking for an Office Administrator to join their team in Preston.
- Salary of c£20,000
- Amazing working environment
- The chance to extend your skills and experience
Joining an engaging atmosphere, you will be able to feel part of something and be part of a small team that works hard to make a success of this incredible company.
Our client fosters a professional and innovative environment where employees collaborate and share their knowledge to deliver an unrivalled level of service to their customers. If you think you could thrive in this forward-thinking environment, apply today.
As an Office Administrator, you will be tasked with providing superb levels of support to the team within our client’s Preston office.
Primarily involved with admin activities, you will also manage and collate company data and act as a primary responder for the phone system.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Responding to, and directing, calls and dealing with web enquiries
- Preparing fee agreements and managing lists of investors’ CVs and target sectors
- Dealing with company paperwork
- Managing the company filing system
- Researching new clients
- Providing cover for members of staff throughout the business
To be considered as an Office Administrator, you will need:
- Proven work experience as an administrator or within an office support role
- Experience of handling sensitive data, such as company accounts and financial data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
Our client is interested in hearing from those who have held the role of Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Support Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, or Admin Support Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are an Office Administrator looking for your next role, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:00