Carpenter - Multi Trade
- Full Time
Job Title: Carpenter - Multi Trade
Reports to: Craft Team Leader
- Undertake work and associated tasks, performing various functions required
- Have experience and extensive knowledge
Key Performance Area 1: Quality/Delivery
- Ensure all work is carried out to specification and the required quality standard of workmanship.
- Liaise with other employees of the Company as necessary to complete specified works.
- Ensure levels of productivity and work within the required timescales/categories.
Key Performance Area 2: Customer Service/Focus
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues/clients/customers and work as part of team.
- Deal courteously and efficiently with the general public to meet the needs of the Service user.
- Understand and be committed to customer care.
Key Performance Area 3: Safety
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation.
Key Performance Area 4: CSR
- Contribute to the improvement of the environment.
- All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed HTS Group Policy and Procedures having regard to HTS Group policy commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of Equal Opportunities and diversity, a Health & Safety culture, a customer focused approach and good employee relations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined after consultations between management and the post-holder, having at all times full regard for the service area's competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
- Ensure your business area is presented in a manner that reflects the HTS Group image/values.
- Recognise health and safety matters as the highest priority in any job, task or work in which you are involved.
- Work in a manner that will not endanger yourself or others through own actions.
- Adhere to instructions and inform appropriate management if any health and safety conditions which may be considered unsafe are identified.
- All wooden cutting and preparing for fitting/fixing including measuring, cutting, shaping, using a variety of tools, including substances such as resins and polyurethane glue.
- All Carpentry/ Upvc fitters are required to work at height, off ladders, platforms or scaffolding. Protective clothing and headgear is mandatory.
- All Upvc works, locks, frames, windows, doors, handles, stays, sashes and hinges to be fitted/renewed as and when required.
- All wooden ironmongery to be fitted, where required - locks, hinges etc.
- Works will be required inside and outside of buildings.
Please click apply to email your CV.
Apply for Carpenter - Multi Trade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly