Salary: Up to £8.12 per hour* (12 hrs per week)
Region: Mendip Area
Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy Group: Residential Services
Closing Date: 09/22/2017
Are you professional and hardworking? Will you take pride in maintaining the cleanliness of our customers' rooms and communal areas of the home to ensure they have a comfortable living environment?
Can you work methodically interacting with the customers to maintain a clean and happy atmosphere that they are accustomed to?
Our Domestic Assistants play a key role in ensuring that we maintain our high standards of cleanliness providing our customers with a clean and comfortable living space at all times. If you have high standards like us we would love to hear from you.
To join our team we are looking for:
- A reliable, honest individual who is able to manage their time effectively.
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Availability to work alternate weekends
- Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
- Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people's lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please click apply to visit our website.
*Please note under 18's will be paid up to £6.69 per hour.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.