Part-Time Administration Officer
A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work part time in a temporary position in Bootle, within a Government body as an Administration Officer.
This role is for a minimum 6 months and starts at £7.65 an hour, increasing to £10.54 an hour after 12 weeks. The shift is working Monday to Friday, from 5 till 9 in the evening, making it perfect for students.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support, follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Updating records and ensuring that all records are accurate
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
We are looking for someone who has a clear eye for detail and has previous exposure to working within a similar role. Dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, with the start date depending on gaining clearance and references.
Apply for Part-Time Administration Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly