Projects Administration Assistant
Due to the rapid expansion of our Projects Department, we are looking for a Projects Administration Assistant to work alongside the team in this ever changing busy environment.
Full time 37.5 hour week but we would consider applications for reduced daily hours.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- General Project Admin Tasks
- Creation and updating of Project Files
- Ensuring that Work Plans are updated regularly, analysing delays and providing reports to support the findings
- Reporting resource usage and updating systems of forward plans
- Updating of Work logs
- Running reports
- Work alongside management to develop systems to improve planning and reporting
- Ensuring company systems are correctly managed
- Project Documents
- Tasks Lists
- Project Progress Reports to customers
- Acceptance Documents
- Ensuring travel arrangements and travel insurances in place.
- Ensuring Offshore Survival Certification in place
- Collation of figures to give to the Accounts Department for invoicing.
- Collation of figures to track Projected/Actual Resource Usage.
- Mature, positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of MS Office proficiency, primarily MS Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage/plan own work load
- Ability to manage multiple work plans analysing progress and reporting slippage
- Ability to converse with all people in the team and across departments.
- Excellent Written skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Forward thinker
Please forward your CV with covering letter stating salary expectation to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Projects Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly