Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker
Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker
Craftsmanship you can be proud of…
Due to an increased demand in orders, a new role has been created for an experienced Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker to join a reputable and thriving business, working on diverse creative projects using high quality materials. If you have high personal standards and are quality driven, then this opportunity to complete rebuild and fine finish work is not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Established for over 16 years, Brownlow Furniture has gained an enviable reputation for the design, production and installation of high quality bespoke and handcrafted furniture and interiors. With the finest craftsmanship supported by elegant yet functional design. Working from an impressive showroom and workshop located in an idyllic setting in rural Cheshire, the passionate team of over 20 skilled professionals pride themselves on their friendly and relaxed yet professional approach.
So, what will the role of Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker entail?
As a Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker you’ll become part of a skilled professional team where you will take responsibility for a diverse range of assigned tasks. Your duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Taking detailed briefs for assigned work at daily team meetings
- Rebuilding cabinetry to a high standard
- Inspection and rectification against quality standards
- Reviewing a diverse range of AutoCAD drawings and customer specification sheets often with complex designs.
- Completing cabinetry projects on time to the required high standard
What will I need in order to be considered?
- Proven experience as a Bench Joiner or Cabinet Maker
- Understanding of traditional cabinetry methods
- Ability to review and work from AutoCAD drawings including for complex designs
- A keen eye for detail and experience of fine finishes
- Ability to work to fine tolerances
- Dedication and passion to produce and finish high quality furniture
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
What will I receive in return?
Your quality craftsmanship and significant efforts to exceed customer expectations will be noticed and well rewarded. Should you shine in the role and show further potential, there will be opportunities to develop your career within the progressive business.
Salary: £17,000 – £22,000, level dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Location: Great Barrow (Near Chester, Cheshire)
Contract Type: Permanent
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Brownlow Furniture. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Brownlow Furniture and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly