Care & Support Worker
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are a small Domiciliary Care agency seeking individuals who have a passion for the provision of high quality care person centred care in the individuals own home. The role will involve supporting individuals with daily living activities including personal care, meal preparation and medication.
All employees are provided with a full induction, covering all aspects associated with the Care Certificate, along with any mandatory refresher and other training required to fulfil the role to the high standard required. All employees will also be supported within their role, with supervisions and support sessions undertaken and provided as required and needed.
All candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check - provided by the organisation.
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the support practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of support implementation and delivery
- Implement action to meet and maintain support standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Client therapeutic support.
- Ensure Client rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self care and Client rehabilitation.
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of support competence.
- Work in a person centred manner.
- To understand the Mental Capacity Act 2005 in order to provide support or care in a way that recognises the capacity of the Client.
- Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of support.
- Encourage health promotion within support strategies.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Promote a positive image for residency and employment within The Service.
- Cooperate with the implementation, evaluation, orientation and induction of all new employees.
- Support the implementation of The Service's policies and procedures
- Support the effective resolution of team conflicts
- Support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
- Support and maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
Working hours: Flexible - Between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00 / All employees must be available to work alternate weekend
Qualifications Required: Must be willing to work towards QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
Apply for Care & Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly