Injection Moulding Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
The Moulding department currently have an opportunity for an Shift Engineer to join the team, reporting to the Ink Manufacturing Manager.
This main duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and control of moulding engineers.
- Control of moulding process to ensure achievement of the production plan and quality targets.
- Provide engineering support when required.
- Ensure all safety and machine checks are completed and up to date.
- Ensure all machinery maintenance is carried out in line with procedures.
- Propose and apply continuous improvements to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Control and maintain departmental 5s, environmental and Health and Safety activities.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Have general mechanical and engineering experience.
- Previous knowledge and experience of moulding processes.
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to communication at all levels.
- Salary – £33,800 (inclusive of shift)
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets
- Discounted Epson products and consumables
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Free secure parking onsite
Hours of work: Full continential shifts (6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am)