Our Public Sector client, based between Wallingford Henley-On-Thames is looking for a Casework Administrative Officer to support the operations team. This position is initially for 6 months with the potentially to be extended further.
You will be required to work a 37 hour working week Monday to Friday and this role is offering and hourly pay rate of £11.48.
This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this opportunity you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a Disclosure Scotland.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Responding to incoming enquires as appropriate and referring to senior officers as required.
- Checking reports for all new case files requiring completion.
- Undertake the booking of interviews, including of booking of legal visits, issuing invite letters and where required booking of interpreters.
- Updating and maintaining national spreadsheets to ensure that the latest information is always available.
- Conduct checks where necessary to assist Senior Officers in efficiency.
- Maintaining the team`s inbox and ensuring that referrals are sent out in a timely fashion.
If you are interested to hear more about this exciting and busy opportunity, then apply today and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your application and arrange immediate interview.
Apply for Admin Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly