6 days left
- Full Time
Brook Street are delighted to be working alongside a growing organisation in Oxford who are looking to recruit an experienced Administrative Assistant/PA to join their team.
You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings. For this position, you will be able to use your organisational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Diary management for the whole team.
- Checking office voicemail.
- Creating window cards and posters for display in the front windows.
- Creating adverts for local publications on a weekly basis.
- Managing office social media, direct mail and property touting.
- Booking photographs, floor plans and EPCs with ehouse and occasionally independent photographers.
- Preparing property particulars with ehouse, uploading all property information onto Reapit before going online.
- Checking reports etc, finalising, topping & tailing and preparing for when to post.
- Raising invoices to date specific deadlines.
- Allocating invoices and sending them to our accounts team.
- Liaising with the marketing team to organise Open House day and ensuring that the day runs as smoothly as possible (twice a year).
- Use of word, excel, powerpoint.
- Creating property files and archiving, organising/archiving brochures.
- Using Promap to create site plans/ measure acreage.
- Checking through and updating Disbursement Reports weekly.
- Organising marketing / networking events
- Checking all client TOB's and Anti-money laundering documents are completed and up to date and flagging up if due for review.
- Carrying out Anti-Money Laundering checks on clients and building and maintaining records for this.
- Building and maintaining marketing lists for marketing events, ensuring contact lists are as accurate as possible and overseeing / helping with transition to CRM.
- Keeping track of team Saturday rota and annual leave.
- Booking viewings, booking market appraisals, answering online property enquiries, liaising with vendors and applicants, registering applicants over the phone and face to face.
- Referring business to other offices, Private Finance and Private Property Search.
- Making sure all properties that appear online look presentable. Rotating photos on Reapit to keep properties looking fresh.
- Liaising with the marketing team in London to roll out new marketing campaigns.
- Preparing private property particulars on power point.
- Ensuring the front of the office always looks presentable.
Job Type: Full-time
- property administration: 1 year
Apply for Senior Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly