Apprentices Supervisor/ Assessor
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for exciting job role? Do you hold valid Health& Safety certificate/card to access construction sites? Are you experienced in administration?
If yes, then we need you!
Our client is based in Bridgend, dealing with education and apprentices and is offering excellent chance for successful candidate to develop management skills. The job will be located within Neath and Port Talbot area mainly.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- providing Apprentice Offices absence cover
- follow set procedures and exercise some independent judgment in carrying instructions, under mobile supervision
- monitor and manage 80 apprentices at college
- safeguard learner interests, , reporting any concerns through agreed channels
- carry out learner reviews as required by contract
- ensure timely additional learning support is provided where applicable and all relevant paperwork is signed up and monitored to secure on- going funding
- liaise with Shared Services to arrange training/ achievements
- manage apprentices grievances and attend disciplinary hearings where necessary
- ensure all employers are fully briefed so that they understand their commitment to provide the appropriate training and work experience as required
- provide support to new apprenticeships models and competitions as required
Apply for Apprentices Supervisor/ Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly