Business Reporting Analyst
This role will primarily support the OCP program manager across several key deliverables in the partner space such as quota, target setting, RoB support, MPL management etc. There will also be scope to drive process improvement and partner with the business to drive impactful insights.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Sales & Marketing and Business Metrics.
- Previous Business Reporting Analyst or similar experience in a Large Enterprise
- Ability to communicate and translate between businesses need, data structures and analysis conclusions.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to solve in real world business problems.
- Turning data into insight
- Some channel or partner experience preferable but not essential
- Technical / Functional Skills
- Advanced Excel (Functions, Pivot Tables etc), Power BI
- Business Modelling using Excel / Basic SQL
- Ability to drive success through the ambiguity resulting from highly variable levels of data quality.
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Intellectual horse-power
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Inquisitive with a drive to learn & understand new things
- Structured and methodical to deliver mission critical tasks
Apply for Business Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly