LEV Technical Sales Manager / LEV Technical Sales Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: LEV Technical Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on skills & experience)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established UK business.
Due to continued success and development they are now looking for an experienced Technical Sales and Design Manager for Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) systems and associated products and services. The successful candidate will be expected to attend sites throughout the UK with the view of designing dust, fume and mist extraction systems in line with COSHH regulations/HSG258. Following each visit you will be expected to produce a proposal and present this to the customer.
Responsibilities would include:
- Creating and identifying sales opportunities to meet targets
- Conducting site surveys, creating system designs and preparing and presenting sales proposals
- Completing relevant documentation to administrate the sales and project process
- Working closely with engineers and sub-contractors to ensure successful and timely project completion
- Monitoring costs to maximise gross profit on each contract
Alongside their design and installation of LEV systems the Company conduct service and maintenance work on pneumatic conveying systems that extract and convey dry waste, dust, fume and mist. They also provide other specific technical services such as LEV testing, air quality testing, fan balancing, vibration analysis, spare parts, etc.
Their head office is based centrally in Leicester but they undertake work across the whole of the UK and Ireland.
Please Note: Candidates looking for a part time role will also be considered.
You must be able to:
- Work as part of a team but it is also essential to display your own initiative to complete tasks.
- Have effective communication skills to allow you to identify customer's problems and liaise with customers, suppliers and engineers.
- Have excellent organisational skills and computer literacy (including experience of using MS Office).
- Be able to write clear and concise technical English.
- Have excellent customer relation skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Possess effective problem solving and prioritisation skills and be able to work in an environment which requires the prompt completion of tasks.
- Have a full driving license and be prepared to travel to site on a daily basis.
AutoCAD or similar drawing software, HNC/HND in mechanical engineering, electrical competency, BOHS P601/P602/P604/W201 are all desirable but not essential.
Here at the Company you are a person not a number. If you are the right candidate then you will be with them for a long time and will have a very bright future.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Vehicle and relevant training will be provided.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; LEV Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Sales and Design Manager, LEV Testing, Mechanical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for LEV Technical Sales Manager / LEV Technical Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly