HGV Class 2 Driver / Refrigeration Case Installer
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver / Refrigeration Case Installer
Location: Quinton, NN7
The company is looking for 2 x HGV Class 2 Drivers / Refrigeration Case Installers for ongoing delivery and installation of commercial and domestic refrigeration equipment to customer's premises such as supermarkets, independent retailers, hotels and restaurants along with domestic household properties.
Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week which will include day and night work. You may be required to work overtime when authorised dependant on the needs of the business, along with a major possibility of working away from home with overnight stays being required.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers that achieves the standards outlined in the Company's policies.
- Ensure punctuality and professional courtesy is maintained at all times.
- Comply with all relevant legal, safety and operating requirements at all times, including route planning, roads used and personal fitness to drive.
- Manual Handling Operations - bulky, heavy items.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Full, clean drivers licence.
- Driver CPC Qualification.
- Class 2 Licence.
- CSCS Card would be advantageous.
- Forklift Truck Licence and experience with Counterbalance would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training of the company's products and the installation of the equipment.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with Experience and previous titles of; HGV Class 2 Driver, HGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, HGV 2, Multidrop Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Class 2, HGV Driver, Class II Driver, Driver Class II may also be considered for this role.
Apply for HGV Class 2 Driver / Refrigeration Case Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly