Flood Risk Consultant / Hydraulic Modeller
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Flood Risk Consultant
Salary: Very Competitive Dependent on Experience
The company is a dynamic consultancy, specialising in Transport Planning, Infrastructure and Flood Risk who pride themselves in commercialism and integrity. They have built lasting relationships with clients within various sectors, delivering projects throughout the UK.
They are currently aspiring to recruit a Flood Risk Consultant to sit alongside the Infrastructure team and support the growth of the company. If you love what you do, love to succeed and love to see your projects come to life please apply.
Principal functions of the position will be to:
- Produce Flood Risk Assessment for a range of projects within different sectors, primarily to support planning applications.
- Liaise with clients, Local Authorities and relevant parties.
- Complete 1D and 2D hydraulic modelling using HEC-RAS, Flood Modeller and TUFLOW.
- Have an understanding of preliminary drainage strategies, with the support of the Infrastructure team, and apply the principles of Sustainable drainage.
- Applicants required to have BSc or MSc in hydrology, geography or engineering and minimum 3 years' experience in UK based consultancy.
- Ideally working towards chartership with a relevant professional institution such as CIWEM.
- An ambitious and commercially minded individual with a desire to push themselves to achieve their goals.
Competitive Salary, 7% Pension contributions, on site gym membership, profit/performance twice yearly bonus scheme, Birthday day off, annual professional institution subscriptions paid, enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience of; Flood Risk Engineer, Flooding Manager, Hydraulic Modelling Engineer, Hydraulics Engineer, Flood Risk Mapper, Drainage Modeller, Civil Engineer, Flooding Risk Modeller may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Flood Risk Consultant / Hydraulic Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly