Customer Service Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor £7.50ph
We are looking for experienced Customer Service - Call Centre representatives to join their a professional established company in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal applicants must have a confident telephone manor and at least 6 months contact centre experience.
Shifts are spread out over 7 days a week Monday-Sunday between 8am and 9pm.Candidates must be flexible to work between those hours and most likely every other weekend
Duties of the role include
- Achieving desired customer resolution by ensuring a satisfactory response to in-bound/outbound customer interaction.
- Providing a right first time level of service taking ownership of customer queries, en-Suring customer expectations are met.
- Responding to customer complaints regarding remediation and see them through to resolution/ appropriate escalation of unresolved complaints.
- Updating the CRM system with changes and status of each Customer query/resolution.
- Interfacing with respective work centre for resolution of complaints.
- Managing service delivery to customers to ensure high customer satisfaction levels
- Delivering against the key business objectives, the business service level agreements and individuals key performance indicators.
- Complying with client security policy and IT code of conduct in accordance with both Aegis and client standards.
- Updating Company IT systems in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a true reflection of calls have occurred.
- Quality check account changes to ensure customer details are present and correct.
- Demonstrating an ability to work within a pressured environment, meeting both internal and external service level agreements. Ad hoc 'Customer Service' duties, as and when required.
All candidates will be subject to a criminal and credit check, if you are unsure what his involves please just ask. To apply please send your CV or call Katie on 0161 2286245
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly