We’re hiring…..Production Operators
Graphic Display Production for World Renowned Brands
£17,000 - £24,000 p.a. plus benefits
Due to the continued growth and development of the business, Leach are looking for suitable candidates to fulfill multiple Production Operator roles at its modern production facility and HQ in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
For over 126 years Leach has been a leader in the world of high-impact, large-format graphic displays and has transformed brand and visitor environments across the globe. At the heart of our organisation is our people and their creativity, innovation and passion. As such we are constantly looking to invest in our people, machinery and technology to deliver annual growth targets and maintain our position as the UK’s most comprehensive provider of innovative graphic production and displays.
The Job Roles
Leach are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude to work within one of its production teams. The suitable candidate must be willing to learn and invest time, effort and dedication into a growing business. It would also be advantageous, but not essential, if the candidate had previous experience working within graphic display production, quality inspection or electrical assembly. In return, the suitable candidate will be provided with the necessary training, development opportunities and company benefits.
The working environment is a modern, clean, quiet high-tech manufacturing space and many of the customers are world renowned brands.
Various departments have positions available ranging from our lightbox manufacture department to print finishing, sewing, print production and quality inspection/despatch, with the key tasks listed below.
Key tasks (depending on the exact job role and department);
- Processing and inspecting large-format graphic print production, both rigid and roll products
- Reading and understanding business specific job sheets to ensure that the work is carried out to the correct specification and meets the customers’ expectations and our ISO 9001 quality requirements
- Ensuring work is completed within the timeframe stipulated. This includes meeting time driven targets and the opportunity to achieve personal targets and rewards
- Ensuring that your work space and environment is clean, tidy and safe, to maintain our excellent health and safety record in addition to a pleasant and comfortable working environment for all.
Key Skills (depending on the exact job role and department);
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Ability to work various shifts and a commitment to getting the job done
- A good communicator and team worker
- Strong organisational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with graphics such as self-adhesive vinyl and wallpaper
- Experience in operating print related CNC machinery
- Experience in manual assembly
- Basic knowledge or experience of electrical assembly
- Inspection/Quality Control skills within print or print related industries
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hours of Work
The positions are predominantly shift-based, 37.5 hours per week, on a one-week rotating pattern of mornings (6am-2pm) and afternoons/evenings (2pm-10pm) Monday to Friday, with overtime opportunities outside these hours including some weekends.
£17,000 - £24,000 p.a. depending on experience, including shift premium, plus overtime earning opportunities plus benefits
As a permanent Leach employee, the company offers a variety of benefits such as an annual bonus scheme, 20% premium for working double-day shifts, significant overtime earning potential during periods of high workload, 22 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays (increasing to 26 days after service threshold is met), pension scheme with company contribution starting at 3% (rising to 7%), sick pay, career development and the potential opportunity to travel the world installing our industry-leading products.
How to Apply
Please visit our company website www.weareleach.com to look at the type of work we carry out before applying for this position. As highlighted above there are various roles and positions available, if you possess any of skills and experience and have a positive, “can-do” attitude, then please forward your CV and cover letter by clicking apply.
Apply for Production Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly