Roto Moulding Supervisor - Droitwich
6 days left
- Full Time
Roto Moulding Supervisor
Permanent, Full Time Position
Based: Droitwich, Worcestershire
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience (plus substantial piece work bonus and overtime)
Our client is the UKs leading provider of Waste Management Solutions & Container. In the UK they manufacture 4 wheeled metal bins steel containers, hooklift, skips, REL, FEL & Tipping Hoppers. They are also distributors for a range of other waste solutions. Their products are used extensively throughout the UK and exported on a global basis.
Our client has ambitious plans to expand the business both domestically and internationally over the next 2- 3 years.
They are proud of their heritage and capability but also that they are a true UK company competing, successfully, on a global basis. As part of this expansion they are looking to recruit a key position.
Our client is looking to recruit a Roto Supervisor to join their production team.
Duties will include:
- Manufacture components in line with the agreed master production schedule.
- Download report from the system and plan the daily work schedule based on the information.
- Ensure that personnel follow operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety in your area and ensure your team are kept up to date with any changes to the health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Work allocation - ensure that all team members are developed to maximise their skills.
- Liaise with other departments on theirs and your requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies through the ongoing use of the company QOS system.
- Ensure FNG and Raw Materials are maintained, rotated and are measured accurately.
- Minimise down-time.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times.
- Implement KPI system and report against the following Key measures: Productivity, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, and Housekeeping.
- Review current processes/procedures and advise on any requirements in line with best practices to include any staff training requirements.
- Introduce a succession plan.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
You also should have:
- To have a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
- To be aware / familiar of current and future safety legislation.
- To effectively communicate at all levels both externally and internally.
- Rotational moulding experience preferred but not essential.
- Current FLT licence.
- Computer literate.
- Personable and positive professional manner.
- Sound educational background.
If you meet the criteria, please submit your CV with a covering letter today.
Apply for Roto Moulding Supervisor - Droitwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly