6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a driven and proactive HR Administrator who loves variety and thrives on juggling a demanding workload within a fast paced office environment? If so, this amazing career opportunity to work as part of the busy and professional HR Team at Boots Hearingcare is not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
So, what does the role of HR Administrator entail?
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner for Retail, as the HR Administrator you’ll be the main point of contact for all internal customers and colleagues with HR queries, and be responsible for a wide variety of tasks with duties to include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating all recruitment for store based colleagues
- Preparing contractual documents and ensuring all employment checks are undertaken
- Liaising with support office colleagues to ensure a great induction for new starters
- Keeping HR systems up to date, ensuring all information is accurate
- Supporting HR Business Partners with employee relations matters
What will I need to be considered for this HR Administrator vacancy?
- Proven experience working within HR administration and ideally have completed CIPD level 3
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and a flexible approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a fast changing environment
- IT literacy, with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A high level of attention to detail
- Discreet with a high regard for confidentiality
What will I receive in return?
You will be supported with comprehensive training and there will opportunities to develop professionally within the company, and take on new challenges if desired.
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000, level dependent on experience and qualifications
Attractive Benefits: Up to 18% annual bonus, Boots discount card, pension scheme, life assurance cover after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, and long service awards. Annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days plus bank holidays pro rata, rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This HR Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly