Practice Manager - Architects Practice - 3 Days per week - flexitime
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of this type of role within a small/medium sized Architect's Practice, or in a similar construction-related consultancy. The Practice Manager will be in overall charge of the smooth and efficient running of the office.
The role will entail:
- Staff liaison, office management, workplace health and safety.
- Working with the Directors in implementing promotion of the practice through publicity, social media, website blog.
- Implementing quality assurance procedures equivalent to ISO 9001.
- Assist in preparing fee bids for design projects.
- Compiling practice CV's and project profile documents.
- Some financial and HR administration.
- A full job description can be viewed at https://www.matthewmontague.co.uk/single-post/2017/08/30/We-Are-Recruiting
The role is part-time 3 days per week. We are flexible on the hours worked and, for the right candidate we will entertain longer or shorter hours. You will be required to have a full driving licence and use of a car, as the office is in a rural location which is not served by public transport.
Please send letter of interest and CV initially to email@example.com, for the attention of Matthew, no agencies please?
Deadline for applications: Open until vacancy filled
Start Date: September 2017
Matthew Montague Architects are an equal opportunities employer