Report to: Head of Employment Law Team
Department: Employment Law Team
Salary: £39,095 per annum
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
As a member of the team, you will be providing commercial advice to our clients on a wide range of employment law and HR issues to support their business objectives. Our client base cover a wide range of UK industries and businesses, so no two days are the same. You will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
* Provide end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
* Draft documents to support advice given.
* Management of own case load. We believe in a good work life balance. There is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording and you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
* Scope to assist in projects such seminars, delivering training and workshops to clients.
* Assist the Business Development team to market our services to prospective clients.
* You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied employment issues
* Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer customer focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
* Ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet
* Possess relevant qualifications and have a strong technical background within a similar role
* Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
* Possess a can-do, confident and positive attitude
* Display integrity and professionalism at all times
* Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy. We pride ourselves on not micro-managing our professional employees and instead provide a friendly and supportive environment whereby you will invest in your own learning and career
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Apply for HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly