Business Development Manager, Security Systems Sales
6 days left
- Full Time
Vacancy Reference: SEC-FB-KS-0707
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Electronic Security Systems Division
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: Midlands / North
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; Commission & Bonus Structure; Company Vehicle; Opt-In Health Cash Plans
Our entrepreneurial roots mean that Servest has never been afraid to dream big and our continued ambitious growth plans has got us talent searching for a motivated, hungry and target-driven Business Development Manager for our Electronic Security Systems division.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management and our rapidly expanding Electronic Security Division operates within both the commercial and constructions sectors; offering our clients effective solutions for intruder alarms, CCTV, door entry, access control and perimeter alarms.
There is an exceptional team culture within the Servest Security division, born from employee engagement and belief in our brand, colleague loyalty, vision and strong yet empowering leadership.
We are keen to welcome a proven Sales professional who has the drive and business acumen to be develop and progress our regional sales alongside developing brand awareness across the Security Systems industry.
- Responsibility for implementing our ambitious sales growth strategy
- Developing and converting an effective pipeline of sales opportunities and new business leads Identifying potential commercial opportunities via networking, referrals, territory management and developing close relationships with the wider Servest sales teams
- Account management of your client portfolio
- Responsibility for maintaining your up-to-date occupational competencies in the field of sales and technical knowledge pertaining to electronic security systems
- Developing and maintaining trusted and fruitful relationships with clients
- Working alongside colleagues, both inter-divisional and cross-divisional to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised across the Servest group
- Championing a positive customer-oriented culture through all areas of the business
- Developing Servest brand awareness across the Security sector to maximise cross-selling opportunities with our manned-guarding and CCTV surveillance services
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A seasoned sales professional, you will demonstrate outstanding influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management capabilities you will flourish under pressure and when working towards not only achieve but smash your sales targets
- Strong technical knowledge and occupational competency in electronic security systems
- The ability to specify from client drawings across multiple security systems disciplines to include CCTV, intruder and perimeter detection, access control and fire detection
This role offers excellent exposure across the business and as such is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual with desire to make a name for themselves. We are passionate about supporting individuals with their personal learning & career development and we seek to actively promote from within.
We offer a competitive basic salary with a generous, achievable commission and bonus structure for successful individuals and a company vehicle. The role is field based - Our preference is for candidates based in the following geographic areas: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham.
Based around a 37.5 hour working week, broadly attributed to Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30, we actively support a flexible working approach and seek to quantify achievement and output. As such, we have flexibility around working hours to fit both the needs of the business and our successful candidate. It goes without saying that flexibility on the individuals' part, to meet the needs of our business will be required.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Apply for Business Development Manager, Security Systems Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly