Customer Operations Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Courier Logistics have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Operations Advisor to join our growing team based at our Bradford depot. You will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £10 million. Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our “on time, every time” commitment to collection and delivery. Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money.
As our Customer Operations Advisor you will provide effective, first class, customer service to internal and external customers. To ensure accurate and timely data inputting is completed within set timescales. You will ensure queries from customers and depots are dealt with and completed promptly and professionally. Your aim to answer all calls within 3 rings and achieve 97% of all inbound calls answered daily.
Your duties as our Customer Operations Advisor would include:
- To take responsibility for any carded consignments within the depot, and returns and UID freight in accordance with APC and PT regulations.
- Any late trunks or incidents to be actioned accurately whilst adhering to the reporting timescales set by Pallet Track and APC procedures.
- Ensure both netdespatch and all jobs from PT on line job entry are downloaded at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Any customer or depot queries to be handled in an efficient and timely manner to a reasonable conclusion, whilst keeping customers updated throughout.
- PUR’s to be allocated to drivers within the timescales, providing full and accurate information
- Morning and evening debrief to be completed in accordance with Courier Logistics procedures and full and accurate information given in the handover.
- Ensure all drivers are routed in the most efficient manner, taking into account location, collection times and size of vehicle.
- All collections to be allocated and confirmed according to the requirements of the customer.
- All emails to be read regularly and actioned where appropriate as well as checking the Pallet Track message board at regular intervals and actioned where necessary
- To decrease the number of lost inbound calls daily whilst ensuring all calls are responded to in a timely manner
- Respond to and update customer promptly
Our ideal Customer Operations Advisor will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good telephone manner
- Experience in APC programme and the Vigo programme
- Must enjoy working both alone and as part of a team
- Aptitude for multi-tasking under pressure in a calm and collected manner
- Good organisational skills are essential
- Must be PC literate and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications as well as APC depot programme.
- Ensure all tasks assigned to the relevant shift pattern are completed daily
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and local area is an essential part of the role
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 per hour week on a shift rota of 08.00-16.00 or 10.00-18.00, Saturday mornings 08.00-12.00 will be 1 in 3.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Operations Advisor then please click “Apply” today!
Apply for Customer Operations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly