We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator to continue to develop a bespoke community care/support service across the Wirral area. This would suit people commuting from Wallasey, Ellesmere Port, Neston, Prenton and surrounding areas of the Wirral in Merseyside. This is a full-time role, with an attractive salary of £20k per annum.
Our clients have provided care and support for 20 years throughout the Wirral area. They support their customers with a variety of needs and services such as care at home, specialist care and supported living.
What are the duties of a Care Coordinator?
- Answering incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact
- Coordinate care workers rotas on a daily and weekly basis
- Coordinate holidays and sickness cover
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to ensure service users have a complete service
- Manage care staff, attend client reviews, assessments and monitoring of any changes to care packages
What experience is needed to become a Care Coordinator?
- Previous experience within a care setting is essential.
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or scheduler within a care setting is essential.
- Be an excellent communicator
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 2/3 – Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
The post will be based upon office hours; however all applicants may be required to work some evenings and weekends and work to an on-call rota.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage, and lead a team to do the same, then please click ‘APPLY’
Apply for Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly