PR / Public Relations Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced PR / Public Relations Executive to join our client’s established IT company based near Stoke-on-Trent.
Our client is famous throughout the enthusiast PC community for its expertise in performance hardware, overclocking and modding. Through their innovative approach, they are a leading online provider of gaming PCs, components and peripherals with turnover in excess of £50 million.
They are part of an international e-commerce company with more than 250 employees at 7 locations worldwide and are constantly looking for enthusiastic people to join their successful team.
The role of PR Executive
As a Public Relations Executive you will have a strong background in consumer brand and/or consumer electronics PR to join our client's team and in this role there will be a wide range of tasks waiting for you!
Responsibilities & duties as PR Executive
• This role will focus on developing and executing PR plans and constant improvement of media relations.
• Development of press materials for product launches, associated reviewers guides and press releases
• Collaborate with all relevant departments across the company to understand business and marketing strategy
• Ensure message/timing alignment and secure necessary approvals for initiatives.
• Manage relationships with our vendors and jointly develop various marketing/PR activities
• Analyse media coverage including voice share within technical press
• Increase Brand Awareness within target audience
• Rotate media samples and maximise rotation frequency
What we are looking for in a PR Executive
• Minimum of 1 year of PR experience, preferably working for a consumer electronics or consumer brand.
• Must have a background in the development and execution of PR plans
• Proven record of securing positive editorial coverage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management.
• Good understanding of Gaming and PC Hardware is a Plus
• Some travel may be required
Why choose this Company?
• You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
• Our client’s hierarchy is flat, so you can act quickly
• You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
• A nice international team and start-up work environment are waiting for you
Salary and Hours
For the role of PR Executive there is a salary on offer of circa £25,000 per annum depending upon experience.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
PR, public relations,
Apply for PR / Public Relations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly