Customer Service & Sales Support Executive - Workwear
Customer Service & Sales Support Executive - Workwear, Based in the South Leeds area, Salary up to £25k negotiable dependant on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service & Sales Support Executive to work for a national office stationery and consumables supplier within their corporate workwear division based in the South Leeds area. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and administrative skills, a real people person who can build strong working relationships and rapport. Experience from within a business to business (B2B) environment would be advantageous, as would Experience of working within the corporate workwear or office stationary industry, but this is by no means essential.
As the Customer Services & Sales Support Executive you will be the first point of contact for B2B and internal customers within the Workwear division. You will enjoy customer contact, thrive within a fast paced, small team and ensuring KPI and SLA’s targets are met and exceeded. You will be responsible for demanding enquiries and confirming customer orders via the phone and email. You will also be required to generate and increase sales orders from existing and lapsed customers through proactive selling.
Customer Services & Sales Support Executive Main Duties:
Customer Service and order processing;
- Taking ownership of incoming telephone calls from external and internal customers
- Dealing with and prioritising a large number of enquiries via email
- Processing orders, monitoring accounts and ensuring delivery dates are met
- Arrange collections on behalf of customers
- Take ownership of customer queries and complaints
- Liaising with other departments to assist in customer enquiries/complaints
- Updating/issuing customer backorders and stock reports when required
- Log customer feedback, looking to continuously improve as an individual and as a team
Sales and Account Management;
- Supporting the National Workwear BDM & Regional account managers
- Increasing sales within existing accounts
- Generating sales from lapsed customers via proactive sales calls and email activity.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Executive or Sales Support role, ideally from within a B2B environment
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- Ability to work on own initiative to organise large volumes of information and to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Highly IT literate in using Microsoft office (particularly excel) and in-house systems
- Excellent telephone manner and first class written and verbal communication skills
- Experience from within a corporate workwear, office supplies or stationary industry would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.
Apply for Customer Service & Sales Support Executive - Workwear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly