Home Care Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants within The Wirral area including Wallasey, West Kirby, Bebington, Birkenhead, Heswall and surrounding areas.
We have provided care and support for 20 years throughout the Wirral area. We support clients with a variety of needs; preparing meals, getting in and out of bed using the appropriate equipment; showering, bathing, toileting, catheter care, dressing and undressing.
We also carry out support work for people with learning and mental disabilities, supporting them to live an independent life, enabling access to the local community, help with shopping and paying bills and all aspects of everyday living. All of our clients want to be treated with dignity and respect.
What experience do I need to be a Home Care Assistant?
- Experience is desirable however, not essential.
- The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients.
- A team player who can represent our values and ethos.
- People who genuinely want to make a difference.
- Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the service we provide
What are the hours and pay?
- We pay £7.60 to £9.90 per hour including enhancements at weekends and bank holidays.
- Competitive mileage allowance payments
- Paid travel time
- We have full and part time contracts between 12-35 hours
- Shifts include days, evenings, night work (Waking and Sleeping) and block support hours therefore commitment to evenings and weekend cover will be required.
Why work for us?
- We offer all staff ongoing development (Team Leader/Care Coordinator progression opportunities).
- Training to both Level 2 and Level 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Ongoing support.
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme available.
Would you like to Apply? Do you have more questions?
If you are interested in applying for the position of Home Care Assistant or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply we will discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.
Apply for Home Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly