5 days left
- Full Time
Property Manager required for successful and busy office in Northampton Town Centre (competitive salary plus bonus & great working environment)
Our client are the best Property Specialists in Northamptonshire and strive to give exemplary service to their landlords, tenants and vendors. They believe that the difference between the ordinary and extraordinary, is that little bit extra. As part of their growth plans for 2017, they are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their successful and friendly team.
The principal responsibilities of the Property Manager are:-
- Managing a portfolio of properties, carrying out final inspections, negotiation of deposit returns and renewal of tenancy agreements.
- Inputting of all property visits carried out within a set time
- Preparing visits (all documentation) required for the visit clerk
- Carrying out of property visits and inventories when required
- Booking in/out keys for the upcoming visits
- Answering the telephone within the department, dealing with general maintenance queries, reporting repair issues to the landlord and upon consent arranging quotations from their preferred contractors.
- Liaising with the tenant throughout the process
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure queries are dealt with and answered correctly, in a timely fashion
- Inputting of returned inventories
- Preparing letters to tenants advising of property visit dates
- Completion of weekly reports
- Provide cover for the office one Saturday in four
The successful Property Manager will have:-
- A minimum of two years' experience in administration
- A proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Have worked in an environment that offers exceptional customer service
- Car driver desirable as holiday cover may be needed (use of company car if over 25)
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be confident at dealing with challenging situations.
- Have an elevated level of attention to detail
In return for this, you will be working within a fast paced and successful environment. You will receive an excellent salary and 28 days' holiday per annum including bank holidays. In addition, full training is provided through NFOPP (National Federation of property professionals). Send your CV today and take your career from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly