We are a retailer, wholesaler and exporter of British & European Artisan cheese. The company started from our passion for cheese and our belief that good cheese deserves a wider audience.
We are looking for an Assistant Chef or Kitchen Assistant (dependent on experience) to join our kitchen working closely with our Head Chef. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our passion for the highest quality ingredients and customer service to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Preparation and presentation of food for customers
- To work efficiently and quickly when operating the dishwasher in order to match the demands of a busy café.
- Comply with food hygiene regulations.
- Keep the kitchen clean at all times-regular deep cleans.
- Work with the head chef to develop menus.
- Communicate with Head Chef in regards to incoming goods/stock checking.
- Support the Kitchen and front of house in maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
- Basic cookery skill
- A love of food and cooking/baking
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to grow and develop a role in a new business
- An organised self-starter
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
This document does not contain an exhaustive list of duties/responsibilities and should be read as such
- Location: Belgravia, West London
- Sociable Hours