Weight Line Operator - Manufacturing
Weight Line Operator / Machinery Operator / Machine / Injection Moulding Machines / Manufacturing
Weight Line Operator with previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is needed for our client, one of the UK's leading manufacturers of Window Blind Fabrics and Systems. This role is based in Hyde.
The primary objective of the role is to pack various sizes of plastic weight being manufactured by Injection Moulding Machines whilst 'keeping up' with the weight line to ensure that it is continually fully operational and does not fall behind.
The duties will include packing, ongoing inspection of products produced and completion of paperwork. You will also be providing daily cover in the Injection Moulding Department wherein the primary objective is to ensure that precision injection moulded components are produced to an acceptable standard and that containers that receive the moulded parts are checked and emptied on a regular basis.
Duties in this area will include:
- Emptying containers holding moulded parts and moving approved products to the holding area
- Checking product quality, colour, shape and size
- Ensuring that the sprue are placed into the correct material bins for grinding
- Assisting in the safe starting and shutting down of the injection moulding machinery at the beginning and end of shifts
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work accurately under pressure together with a flexible approach to work
- Previous experience of product inspection and/or injection moulding experience is advantageous however full training will be provided.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 2-Shifts (6am-2pm, or 2pm-10pm)
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Weight Line Operator - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly