Senior Support Worker
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a Senior Support Worker job close to Bristol? Do you have supervisory experience with individuals with learning difficulties? Yes, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist supported living and learning service for young adults with severe and complex learning difficulties. The home is close to the city centre and has strong links with the local community and college. They encourage each individual to develop their independent living skills within a welcoming community environment.
As Senior Support Worker, you will assist the manager to maintain a stable, happy and caring environment. You will ensure the home is run to a high standard, and each individual has the quality support and guidance they need. This could include:
- Monitoring performance of staff, through supervisions and appraisals.
- Liaising with families and external agencies to represent the young adult.
- Inspiring and leading staff to deliver quality outcomes.
- Ensuring a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- Promoting equality, acknowledging young people’s differences and uphold their rights.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Supervisory experience within a similar role.
- Experience supporting individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex needs.
- Hold a QCF Level 3 in Childcare or a QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care.
In return, you will gain a salary of £19,250 per annum, plus excellent training and career progression. Impressive benefits include, high street discounts, child care vouchers, life insurance plan and company pension.
This Senior Support Worker job is an exciting opportunity for someone dedicated to providing a quality service to young adults, by inspiring and leading your team. If you would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Senior Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly