Sales and Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful SME business and play a key role in part of their ambitious growth plans.
The company work with the airline industry to manage the hardware, software and content to engineer a commercial line-up that would tailor to the airlines customer commercial strategy.
Due to ongoing success, they are now looking to recruit a UK based Sales and Marketing Executive to join their successful team.
This position will be positioned in Surrey, however will have the full support from the Senior Sales & Marketing Executive based abroad and Senior Managers in the UK.
- Coordinating all Sales and Marketing for the company and activities within the Commercial department.
- Developing the Sales and Marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating Sales and Marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s Sales and Marketing budget.
- Creating a Client Communication database.
- Attending conferences representing the company’s objectives.
- Communicating with approved clients to be added to tender/pitch list.
- Visiting approved potential clients as per approved Sales plan.
- Creation and publication of all Sales and Marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company Sales and Marketing.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the airline industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells Services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skill
- Team working skills
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of an exciting forward-thinking company then please apply now!
Apply for Sales and Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly