Client Account Manager - Leeds
A vacancy has arisen within the our client's team for a Client Account Manager covering the North East and Yorkshire areas. The role could also involve occasional overnight stays and the ideal candidate must be located in the area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing specifications for new and existing clients relating to mixed tenure new build developments, and planned refurbishments schemes.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with Development and Sales Managers/Directors and Architects within the Social Housing market to create specifications for mixed tenure new build schemes.
• Developing and growing relationships with key personnel within the Client Maintenance, and Development teams.
• Building a pipeline of New Build Developments and Specification for Clients within the Social Housing sector.
• Forecasting pipeline for secured new build work passed onto the Contractor or Special Projects teams, as well as the planned refurbishment works.
• Conducting Factory and Marketing Suite tours at Head Office to demonstrate the service and products that they can provide.
• Producing monthly reports on all opportunities and sales.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors.
• A full understanding of the Social Housing Market, including route to market and funding.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• The ability to “think outside the box” to find solutions.
• A full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel within the region and to other parts of the UK as required.
You will be:
• Able to manage your own diary and time efficiently and effectively.
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels from site operative to Director.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
• Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate, with good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Professionally presentable at all times.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
Job Title: Client Account Manager
Job Category: Client & Merchant Solutions
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary, however in order for you application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join their team please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.