Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
KSR Electronic Systems has an exciting developmental opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Swansea, South Wales. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus benefits including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private health cover and a cash plan for optical and dental cover.
For more than 50 years, KSR has been an industry leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing adjustable and fixed pedal modules, food and hand-operated parking brakes, electronic throttle controls and an increasingly wide variety of high performance electronic automotive sensors, and power control modules.
This Business Development Manager role is suitable for someone wishing to gain more experience in automotive and/or contract electronics sales assisting KSR to grow sales on an international basis. You will target worldwide programmes, produce credible sales and marketing plans, and secure sales orders to meet business objectives.
Main Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Supporting the development of existing accounts and sourcing of new opportunities.
- Initiating, developing and managing business relations with international clients – including contractual and commercial negotiations.
- Sell the company’s products and capabilities by visiting existing and targeted customers in order to achieve the agreed objectives and budgeted sales as a minimum.
- Actively identify new opportunities to develop business internationally – recommending and advising to directors.
- Overseeing the engineering, finance and purchasing teams in the production of quotes for customers, and the management of customer orders.
- Assist in allocation of work to avoid a back log of orders ensuring work is effectively prioritised.
- Building and maintaining communication links with other areas of the business i.e design, production, despatch to ensure effectiveness
- Production of management information and reports on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Education and Experience required by the Business Development Manager:
- A full driving license and passport is required.
- A Degree or HNC in an engineering discipline is desirable.
- Proven sales experience from within the automotive/electronics sector.
- An in-depth knowledge of the electronics industry – in particular automotive component sales ideally into first or second tier suppliers.
- Experience internationally is desirable– acquiring new business while maximising growth with existing customers.
- Able to conduct professional commercial presentations at senior levels within the customer’s organisation.
- Able to manage the creation of technical and commercial bid proposals within the business.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be our Business Development Manager please click ‘Apply’ now.
KSR Electronic Systems LTD is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly