Commercial Marketing Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Marketing Executive
Greater Manchester (Chadderton)
£basic salary + company benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's leading print and digital publishing brands. Here at Trinity Mirror, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Commercial Marketing team at MEN Media. Do you have a real passion for Marketing and Media and want the opportunity to develop in a leading organisation? Then read on...
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Marketing, you will provide strategic and tactical marketing collateral and analysis, designed to drive commercial growth and audience development for the MEN Media portfolio.
What You'll Be Doing
As part of the B-2-B Advertising Sales process, you'll be creating accurate, creative & compelling marketing collateral to support the commercial sales teams in securing advertising. Ideally, you will be a Marketing or Sales graduate or have experience of working in an advertising agency.
Key to the role will be working closely and collaboratively with key partners across the local and regional businesses. You will develop strong relationships with other departments such as advertising sales, creative services, consumer marketing and the other Commercial Marketing representatives around the wider Trinity Mirror Business.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Be creative, innovative modern thinker with positive digital approach and a passion for media
- Proficient with MS Office - Powerpoint, Excel and Word, with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives
- Be highly organised, with excellent planning/organisational skills, proven time management skills and an aptitude for detail
- Excellent PR and communication skills - written and aural to deliver complex ideas and concepts in a clear understandable format at all levels
- Proven track record of building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and to external businesses for the benefit of both parties
- Passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blogs, social platforms
- Commercial aptitude is required
- Experience using Telmar, JICREG, Omniture and Nielson would be advantageous.
- Ideally this would be a full-time position; however, we could possibly accommodate a candidate who is looking for just 4 days per week.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
MEN Media is part of Trinity Mirror plc, one of the UK's largest multi media companies, employing over 5,000 people across 60 UK locations.
An established and trusted brand within the community, MEN Media serves Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire, setting the news agenda, providing unrivalled sports coverage and representing and fighting for our city. We provide our audience with the relevant content they have come to expect, at a time and place that suits their needs. And we provide our clients with a truly unique advertising opportunity, reaching over 85% of the Greater Manchester population every week.
What You Need To Know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 33 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
The closing date for this role is 15th September 2017. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.