4 days left
- Full Time
Would you love to work as part of an employee focused business where you’ll be encouraged and supported to develop your career? Héroux-Devtek have superb opportunities available for both skilled and trainee Assembly Technicians, to join the professional team at their plant in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Who will I be working with?
Héroux-Devtek is an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of landing gear and actuation systems and components for the Aerospace market. Founded in 1942, the business has a rich history which includes manufacturing the landing gear for the Apollo Lunar Module which landed on the moon’s surface in 1969.
Héroux-Devtek’s global reputation for quality and reliability exists thanks to the achievements of its employees, and the business truly believes in providing employees with continuous training and professional development, and fosters a strong entrepreneurial culture where each team member has a distinct role to play in the success of the business.
So, what will the role of Assembly Technician entail?
Working within a team of dedicated and quality focused Technicians, as a Skilled Assembly Technician you’ll be responsible for building and stripping a variety of simple and complex hydraulic units, and utilising your knowledge of hydraulic systems to conduct efficient inspections and fault-finding investigations.
As a Trainee Assembly Technician, you’ll receive comprehensive training and support to further develop your knowledge and skills as a Technician, enabling you to become a key part of the team.
What will I need to be considered for the Assembly Technician vacancy?
- For the Skilled Assembly Technician role, you will have:
- Proven experience of building, testing and stripping both simple and complex hydraulic units, with superb fault-finding skills
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Superb knowledge of measurement equipment (Vernier’s, micrometres etc.)
- For the Trainee Assembly Technician role, you’ll have a passion for developing a career as an Assembly Technician, in addition to:
- Experience of mechanical maintenance, adjusting and fixing of parts
- Good understanding of mechanical / hydraulic assembly
- Experience of working to documentation within a quality / regulatory controlled environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible and can-do attitude
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Attractive salary, level dependent on experience and qualifications
Additional benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, and salary sacrifice healthcare scheme
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4:30pm and Friday 8am to 1:00pm
Location: Runcorn (Cheshire)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Assembly Technician vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Héroux-Devtek. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Héroux-Devtek, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Apply for Assembly Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly