Office Administrator / Senior Administrator / Admin / EA
Job Title: Senior Administrator / Executive Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £24,000 - £ 26,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is currently recruiting for a professional and highly organised Senior Administrator / Executive Assistant to join their team in High Wycombe. Working alongside key individuals in the business, you will play an integral part of the administration and will be responsible for managing all administrative aspects of the business. You will take on a high level of responsibility and need to be flexible and open to taking on new challenges.
The main responsibilities for this role include day to day administrative support for the office, assisting with finance, operations, HR and managing any premises issues that occur. This is a very varied and interesting role and would suit someone who is highly motivated, with outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and who possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative.
- Support management in all administration and organisational activates
- Facilities Management
- Management of Uniform Ordering
- Managing and controlling office budgets and expenditure
- Conducting Security Screening & Staff Vetting on new recruits
- Dealing with email and telephone enquires
- Assisting with various reporting for finance, sales and HR departments
- Filing and general file / folder management and organisation
- Managing IT systems, website & social media
- Management of Health, Safety & Fire
- Meeting organisation and minute taking
- Co-ordination and preparation of marketing materials
- Ad-hoc business administrative duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to cope with large volumes of admin
- Ability to prioritise workloads & multitask
- A positive and hardworking approach
- A can-do attitude, no task is too small
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High efficient
- Flexible approach & willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in applying for this varied and dynamic role, then please submit an up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Office Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Personal Assistant, Administration Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Office Administrator / Senior Administrator / Admin / EA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly