Customer Service Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to lead a brand new Contact Centre team here in Thame, for Premier Foods one of Britain’s largest branded food companies !. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. You will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus highly competitive benefits as you would expect of a hugely successful global company!
Premier Foods brands include Ambrosia desserts, Batchelors convenient meals, Bisto and OXO stocks and gravies, Lloyd Grossman and Sharwood’s cooking sauces, and Mr. Kipling cakes to name a few.
Chances are you have one of these products in your home, as over 95% of British households bought one of our products last year.
About the Customer Service Team Leader role
The successful applicant will be responsible for the motivation, coaching, mentoring and development of a team of customer service professionals to deliver an exceptional consumer experience.
The right individual will need to be extremely focused with the ability to keep the bigger picture in sight whilst still dealing with the day to day detail.
Requirement to work extended hours between 8.00am -8.00pm and weekends/bank holiday where needed. Our Team Leader will need to be contactable outside of operating hours in case of a crisis situation.
What you will be doing as our Customer Service Team Leader?
You would have full responsibility for ensuring achievement of all Service Levels through the performance of the team, ensuring the team is highly motivated at all times. You also will be expected to identify training needs through quality monitoring, side by side coaching and 1:1’s in order to develop individuals within their role and progress as appropriate.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Team Leader
- A proven track record of leading and managing of people is essential and preferably in Automotive
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment is essential
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast paced Contact Centre environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team and with the client and customers
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Evidence that you can perform under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour
As our successful Customer Service Team Leader we will reward you with
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum D.O.E
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Free parking onsite
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
So if you would like to join our team as our new Customer Service Team Leader then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly