Senior Auditor (Business Advisor)
An excellent opportunity is available for a high calibre and experienced Senior Auditor (Business Advisor) to join an established and reputable Manchester city centre based Multi award winning chartered accountants and business advisor firm working with a diverse portfolio of clients. The successful Senior Auditor will be working full-time and will earn a salary of £37,500 - £48,500 per annum + life insurance and pension.
The firm place their clients at the heart of everything they do, providing expert advice in taxation, corporate finance, audit, accounts, payroll & insolvency. With an absolute commitment to quality they work together to understand their client's circumstances and creatively address business challenges.
The successful Senior Auditor (Business Advisor) will become an integral part of the firm’s team and will provide an efficient and effective audit and business review service with excellent client service principles. Responsibilities will include:
- To independently and directly manage a varied client base with integrity and professionalism
- To take full control of clients from initial planning to finalisation including the preparation of draft tax computations
- To interface with clients using high level communication skills with a view to maximising service and added value
The successful Senior Auditor (Business Advisor), will have good technical knowledge, be a team player and have a desire to help build and sustain client relationships. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, have experience of audit assignments within the UK, and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure. In addition, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) with post qualified experience
- Able to travel to client premises
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Background in accounts preparation and audit
- Experienced in interpreting data and conducting business reviews
- Demonstrable experience producing timely, accurate, meaningful management accounts and liaising with clients
- Experienced dealings with decision makers in family controlled companies
- Extensive experience with computerised accounting systems, Microsoft Office, Sage, IRIS, iCloud and other accounting software solutions
- Ambitious and client focused
- Looking for a growing role in a growing firm
If you are interested in the Senior Auditor (Business Advisor) role in Manchester and believe you have the qualities to succeed, then please send your CV along with a covering letter as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Senior Auditor (Business Advisor)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly