Property Adjuster (Field Based)
Part Time Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough
£Competitive Salary, Healthcare, Pension + other superb benefits
Closing Date: 30th September 2017
Cunningham Lindsey specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Working in partnership with you, Cunningham Lindsey can unlock your potential. Investment in our employees, which is unrivalled in our market sector, has allowed us to apply acquired skills to other business opportunities, truly providing our clients with the visit service they are looking for.
Looking for a fresh challenge with flexibility?
As a Loss Adjuster within our field based property loss adjusting team, we'll give you the autonomy to be "home based" where, over a 12 month period, we can offer you a guaranteed number of visits which will be based on location and geography.
Your primary role will be to undertake site visits on behalf of a range of clients, involving mainly domestic claims which will normally be up to £100,000 in value. In addition you may be asked to attend lower value commercial claims. In all cases, you will be required to assess the causes of loss or damage, discuss outcomes and produce high quality reports.
You'll be employed on a PAYE basis, with remunerations paid at £30-£50 (depending on the visit type) per completion of visit (including any post visit enquiries). As previously stated, there will be an annual guarantee and working patterns discussed for mutual benefit. The position is flexible, and Loss Adjusters working within Property Adjusting are expected to be available to service additional appointments driven by surge periods so that client service requirements are delivered and high levels of customer satisfaction achieved.
The successful candidate will be
• Responsible for delivering the highest technical quality and customer satisfaction whilst achieving maximum efficiency.
• You will be an excellent communicator, self motivated and disciplined.
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace change are a must, along with the commitment to deliver absolute customer satisfaction.
You will be expected to service a geographical area covering Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough and surrounding areas.
In return for your hard work and efforts, we'll ensure we provide you with the tools you need - including photographic equipment and computer technology.
You will have/will be:
• Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and skill for the professional and technical requirements of the job. Claims handling experience is an advantage, but not essential
• Motivated, self sufficient and able to work under minimal supervision
• Exceptional Customer Service ethics
• Effective communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to write detailed reports, although training will be given on the latter
• Self-motivated, conscientious and able to work under your own initiative
• A desire to embrace innovative working practices.
• Conscientious, hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well flexible and adaptable during times of surge.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Conversant with Apple software
• Confident and detailed with data entry requirements
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will undergo a DBS and financial sanctions check
Cunningham Lindsey is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.