RECEPTIONIST - FULL TIME (40 HOURS)
6 days left
- Full Time
Receptionist – Full Time 40 Hours
We are looking for an organised and friendly full time receptionist to join our growing instore Veterinary practice. You will be organised and able to work diligently and proactively, have a passion for pets and great interpersonal skills for this customer facing role.
The role is full time and 40 hours per week and will include hours of weekend work, on a rota of one in two weekends.
As a receptionist for our surgery, your duties will include:-
- Manage appointment bookings and client registration both face to face and by telephone, in a professional and efficient manner using the in-practice database system.
- Receive and welcome clients and the patients for appointments, being sensitive to their needs and promoting a professional image at all times.
- Maintain and grow product and services knowledge and be able to advise clients and sell these when appropriate.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are presentable at all times.
- Assume responsibilities for managing patient Health Care Plans, processing Insurance Claims, record keeping and general administration duties.
Applicants must be enthusiastic and client focused individuals who can demonstrate an aptitude for multi-tasking in what can be a busy but exciting environment. The successful candidate will possess confidence to answer clients telephone queries, have proficient IT and administration skills, be a clear communicator and share the owner’s enthusiasm for providing an efficient, client focused service.
By joining Vets4Pets, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing excellent standards of client and animal care. Our Practice is positioned inside the Pets at Home Store just off the High Street in Walton-on-Thames where there is free parking on site.
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care we offer a great package and benefits for everyone including; competitive salary and a full range of exclusive discounts – including 20% off at Pets at Home and more. If you would like to join our winning team and you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please visit http://careers.myvetpractice.co.uk
If you found this vacancy through a source other than our website, please visit www.careers.myvetpractice.co.uk for up to date information. If you cannot find the vacancy listed, this means the role has been filled.