5 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Assistant Manager with a strong customer service management background to take over the day to running of a multi million pound electrical flag ship store located Edinburgh City Centre, paying a basic of £18,000 - £22,000 OTE £25,000.
Our client is a global player in the electrical industry manufacturing the highest quality Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Smart TV and Home Appliances. They have a number of stores across the UK located in premium shopping areas. The brand now has big plans for its retail units with a number of store refreshes and new sites opening in 2017. Therefore this is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused Customer Experience Manager to join.
As Assistant Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company model,
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the team within the showroom, driving world class customer service , standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Work with the Technical Repairs to maintain the high standards of repairs
- Managing the VIP Visitors that the store will be receiving
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
We are looking to hear from exceptional Assistant Manager who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in people management within a Blue Chip Retail Environment (i.e. Mobile Phones, Electronics, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Furniture, DIY, Flooring, Automotive, Gym Sales etc).
- You will have a passion for Technology and be up to date the latest trends
- You will need to demonstrate your customer management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
- Strong P&L accountability
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a customer driven Assistant Manager who wants to earn excellent OTE and work for the market leader in Technology. You have the potential to design your career and earn up to £25,000 annually with bonus. Our clients top performing Assistant managers are earning in excess of £25,000 or have been promoted to Store Manager and Area Manager.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly