Worked Based Tutor /Assessor - Business Admin / Management
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Work Based Learning Assessor - Business Administration / Management
Location: Batley - travel in and around West Yorkshire will be required with the opportunity to work remotely.
Position: Full Time, Permanent, 36.25 hours per week/52 weeks per year
The company operates as a commercial and funded training provider in many industry sectors. Based in Batley they specialise in Apprenticeships, whilst offering a wide range of commercial training to individuals and companies.
Their target markets include the Health and Fitness, Accountancy, Management, Retail, Business and Administration, Warehousing, Customer Service, and I.T. industries.
This is an exciting challenging opportunity for a Business Admin / Management Apprenticeship Assessor to join their team.
- The successful candidate will visit learners in employment and provide comprehensive support in the development of apprentices throughout West Yorkshire (travel outside of West Yorkshire may be necessary on occasion).
- The role will require the timely and accurate delivery of qualifications / frameworks through the agreed learning and assessment in line with company quality procedures and contract objectives.
- The successful applicant will be able to deliver a variety of programmes within the business sector including Business and Admin and Management
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of education, exceptional communication skills, positive attitude, able to work independently, be organised and work well under pressure.
- You will thrive in working to achieve personal, team targets and ideally had experience working in business admin/management environment.
- You will assist with the promotion of the business through client / employer relationship building. This is a highly rewarding and challenging position for an enthusiastic Tutor / Assessor.
- Grade A-C GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Assessor Units (A1 or equivalent)
- PTLLS (or equivalent)
- Certificate of Education or PGCE
- BSc or MSc in industry related higher education program
- Level 5 Management Training
- Level 4 Business Admin
- Evidence of additional and continued CPD
Essential Employment History:
- Experience of working in a managerial / supervisory role
- Experience working in a business/customer service environment
Essential Personal Qualities:
- Passion and enthusiasm for the education of others working in a business/customer service environment
- Strong understanding of the benefits of continued professional development
- Ability and professionalism to work alone and under own motivation to achieve a desired outcome.
- Ability to work with and support colleagues in the overarching objectives of the company
- Exceptional organisation skills supported by the required procedures to keep abreast of the required workload and priorities.
- Strived to deliver the highest standards in a professional and efficient manner
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
An offer of employment at the company will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Assessor, Trainer, Customer Service Assessor, Business Administration Tutor, College Assessor, Administration Tutor, Customer Service and Business Administration Trainer, Trainer Assessor, College Trainer, College Tutor, NVQ Assessor, Business Administration Teacher will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Worked Based Tutor /Assessor - Business Admin / Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly