Electrical Maintenance Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Coventry.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Repair of all machinery and equipment within the factory.
- Planned Preventative maintenance
- Experience working on 3 phase motors, drives and inverters
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximising up time of machinery.
- Comply with health and safety procedures to ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ability to diagnose electrical faults.
- Ability to diagnose faults from PLC.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Working with Hydraulic presses, Milling machines, lasers and Spot welders.
- Must have experience with domestics and industrial electrics
It is essential you are a time served electrician with experience working within a manufacturing/prototype environment and have a 17th edition qualification
Please click apply to email your CV.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly