Customer Service Account Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Account Manager
Driven to go the extra mile…
If you’re a natural at building professional relationships and always strive to exceed client and colleague expectations, then this opportunity provides the ideal challenge to develop a rewarding career as part of the expanding, detail-orientated Client Support team within the fast-paced operations at JVP Group.
Who will I be working with?
JVP Group is a fast growing and innovative recruitment advertising and marketing business, providing comprehensive and tailored support solutions for in-house recruitment to a wide variety of employers across the UK. The JVP expanding brand portfolio includes JVP Group, JVP Jobs, and Jobs in North Wales. Taking a proactive and consultative approach to supporting employers, JVP has gained a reputation for high quality and efficient service levels, which has led to the development of an enviable national client base spanning a diverse range of industry sectors and includes clients such as Arriva TrainCare, Boots Hearingcare, Chester Zoo, and Clogau to name a few.
So, what will this Customer Service Account Manager role entail?
Working as part of a flexible, hands on Support team, you’ll provide high quality support to colleagues and clients (employers), through a wide variety of phone-based and administrative tasks. Following comprehensive training your tasks will include, although not be limited to;
- Gathering information from clients regarding vacancies and providing tailored advice
- Drafting professional job advertisements
- Proactively phoning allocated clients to provide support and ensure campaigns are successful
- Provision of software training to clients over the phone regarding the online applicant management portal
- Answering the phone in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring customer service queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Shortlisting and conducting telephone interviews for clients requiring pre-screening support
- Assisting with the publishing of approved recruitment adverts online across a wide range of websites and social media channels
What will I need to be considered?
- Proven experience within customer service and administration, gained within a busy office environment. Although applications are also welcome from graduates with enthusiasm to learn and determination to succeed.
- High level of attention to detail, with an excellent standard of grammar and spelling
- Positive outlook, along with enthusiasm, drive and self-motivation
- Proactive approach to work and flexibility towards tasks
- Dedicated to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues, exceeding expectations
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting professional relationships
- Strong IT literacy particularly with the internet and Microsoft Word. Plus timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively
What will I receive in return?
Our culture encourages open communication, team work, and business involvement, and you’ll receive comprehensive training and management support, with your hard work and results genuinely appreciated and well rewarded. You will be based within a modern office environment with access to the latest technology to undertake your role effectively.
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000, starting level dependent on experience
Attractive benefits: Comprehensive training and career development opportunities, 33 days annual leave, complimentary fruit and refreshments provided during office hours, and free onsite parking.
Hours of work: Full time hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required with working hours to meet client needs.
Location: Bodelwyddan (Denbighshire, North Wales). Conveniently located near to the A55.
How do I apply?
If you believe you would shine in this role as part of our passionate and dedicated team, then please include a cover letter within your CV document advising why you think you stand out from the crowd.
***Prior to submitting an application*** Please visit www.JVPGroup.co.uk, www.JVPJobs.co.uk and www.JobsinNorthWales.co.uk to research our company and services, as the first stages of the selection process will include a telephone interview.
Apply for Customer Service Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly